In this session, certified Body Language Expert, Big 5 Personality Expert, & Data/BI Director Jeff Baird shares tips around:
- How to influence your “hello,” which sets the tone and is your first impression
- The impact of power posing, confidence vs. likeability
- How to lower and even out your tone, which impacts confidence, comfortability and anxiety
- Avoiding “uptalk,” where are you are minimizing thoughts that you are questioning yourself
- Influencing volume and vocal variance
- Using stories and emotion
- Achieving familiarity
- Minimizing over-explaining
- What did you find the most interesting that Jeff shared?
- What was your favorite tip for achieving more instant likeability during phone conversations?
- Which area that Jeff discussed do you feel is your biggest challenge/weakness (i.e. the "hello," tone, volume, uptalk, variance, story-telling, over-explaining, etc.) and what's one thing you're going to do to improve?
Jeff Baird is a certified body language trainer, goal hacker, hiring manager and the anti-boring corporate trainer. He's also worked in IT and Business intelligence for nearly 20 years and is a Chris Hemsworth look-a-like. Just checking to see if you're still reading. Jeff's approach is science backed, applicable & fun. He'll help you take control of your nonverbal communication, 'read' others' body language and finally nail those stretch goals. He's ready to help you break through your career (or life) plateaus.