This interactive panel discussion with three career experts and hiring managers provides tips for how to:
- Effectively orient yourself to a new environment
- Get a handle on those new job jitters
- Learn how to truly gauge your goals, priorities and expectations
- Make the most of one-on-ones with your manager/lead
- Help managers who are reluctant or don't prioritize one-on-ones
- Address and overcome the inevitable mistakes
Our Panelists are 3 incredible leaders and experts: Jeff Baird (Salt Lake City), Suzanne Ricci (Tampa) and George Stocker (Northern VA/DC)! All are seasoned technology veterans with considerable management and coaching experience.
PDU Credit: If you have a PMP or other PMI certification, you can claim/self-report 1 'Business Acumen' (formerly Strategic and Business Management) PDU by logging the following: Education - Digital Media/Webinar & Activity Title. For more on PDU reporting, visit https://www.pmi.org/certifications/certification-resources/maintain/pmi-talent-triangle-update, and for future questions, reach out to email@example.com.