This session will invite four experts to discuss answers to key questions and best practices around building a Business Analysis Center of Excellence, including:
- What is the value of a BA CoE in an Agile environment?
- Who should be included in a BA CoE?
- What are some value statements for BA CoEs? And how do you measure the effectiveness?
- What areas do I focus on when setting up a CoE that delivers results?
- As the CoE leader, what should be my big areas of concern?
- How do I standardize and stabilize skills?
This panel discussion will be moderated by Cate Murray, our PMO Practice Director at Apex, with the below four panelists.
- Antoinette Cammisano – Sr. Enterprise Business Analyst, UMB Bank
- Kupe Kupersmith – Vice President of EPMO, Athene
- Wayne Godlewski – CTO, Kansas City Southern
- Keith Ellis – Chief Engagement and Growth Officer, IIBA