Trans Right of Way Agent Sr D Req
Education: Associate's degree in real estate, business, engineering, project management OR, Bachelor's degree in real estate, business, engineering, project management
Contract: 1 year Long-Term (full benefits; Health, Dental, Vision, 401K)
This is not a field position.
- Responsible for managing and coordinating a ROW portfolio of small - large transmission projects.
- Will manage and direct right-of-way vendors comprised of non-direct reports of internal and contract resources.
- Provide guidance, coordination, instruction, and effective communications to initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control, and close projects in a safe, efficient and economical manner to achieve on time and within budget completion of projects.
- Provide leadership and direction and effectively communicate with all stakeholders, including internal customers, external customers, regulatory and governmental agencies.
- Responsibilities also include interfacing with project sponsors and building teams and kicking off projects and bidding and monitoring progress on the projects to bring projects in on time and on budget.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.