Info. Security Analyst Senior (Holloman AFB, NM)
If interested send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
You would be the On Site Represenative for our client and be communicating directly with civil engineer and communications squadrons as an interface back to the core team at our client's Air Force Base. Specific tasks include the following:
Responsible for Cyber Security of Civil Engineer (CE) owned FRCS:
- Appointed in writing by the Enterprise Information System Security Manager (ISSM) as the Information System Security Officer (ISSO) for the CE control system Community of Interest Network Enclave (COINE).
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a complete and accurate inventory FRCS and components.
- Assist CES personnel with security control implementation and assessment of FRCS.
- Register systems in Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) with all necessary artifacts to attain Authority to Operate (ATO).
- Recognize potential, successful, and unsuccessful intrusion attempts and compromises through reviews and analysis of relevant event detail and summary information.
- Assist with implementation of counter-measures or mitigating controls.
- Ensure the integrity and protection of networks, systems, and applications by technical enforcement of organizational security policies, through monitoring of vulnerability scanning devices.
- Perform periodic and on-demand system audits and vulnerability assessments, including user accounts, application access, file system and external Web integrity scans to determine compliance.
- Ensure the safety of information systems assets and protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
- Perform Computer Security Incident Response activities, coordinate with AFCEC to record and report incidents.
Liaison for AFCEC/COOI:
- Coordinate within local CES organization for CE FRCS owners
- Coordinate with AFCEC/COOI Team at Tyndall AFB for support of CE FRCS cybersecurity accreditation and protection.
- Coordinate locally with base Communications Squadron for support of CE COINE infrastructure and CE FRCS operating on the enclave
- Support visits from AFCEC/COOI teams visiting local site.
Local Information Technology (IT) support for AFCEC/COOI Team:
- Hands-on operational support for local AFCEC owned network and server equipment
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
- 5-8 years of related experience in data security administration.
- Cyber security certification is required (minimum IAT Level II per DoD 8570.01-M).
- DoD SECRET clearance required.
- Knowledge of DOD and Air Force Risk Management Framework (RMF), Information Assurance, and NETOPS is a plus.
- Knowledge of Industrial Control Systems (ICS) security highly desired.
- Familiarity with USAF EITDR/ITIPS and DoD eMASS desired.
- Familiarity with NIST 800 series, DoDI 8510.01, and AF 17-101 desired.
- Experience with DoD and US Air Force (USAF) desired.
Citizenship Status Required:
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.