Your role in helping us shape the future:
As a Demand Planning Analyst, you will collaborate with Regional VP’s, Product VP’s and Engineering teams to make sure equipment and resources are available to meet installation and maintenance needs. Our goal is to make sure that Intelsat Inflight is installed on as many aircraft as possible and our team is the bridge to translate sales commitments and product upgrades into solid purchasing and delivery plans through the S&OP process. This activity drives our success and directly impacts revenue generation and cost control. Without a highly functioning demand plan, we will fail to service our customers and meet our financial goals.
We are growing rapidly and it is a critical time for our Supply Chain teams to continue to develop world class processes with world class talent. Each role comes with the opportunity to have a direct impact on how this work is completed. The right candidate will be someone that loves to take ownership and accountability for their goals, works independently, and is not afraid to push thru to solve tough problems. The people making great things happen today are passionate about Intelsat’s success and we can’t wait to add more committed team members.
Are you up to the challenge?
- Collaborates with Regional Vice Presidents to create a single version of the truth for installation demand and other sales activities to drive business decisions
- Coordinates demand outlook for new installations and upgrades based on product life cycle planning and engineering certification schedules
- Works closely with our program management and operational teams to determine schedules for Airline Fleet specific parts with short lead times
- Coordinates with procurement to ensure that timing of receipts meets the demand schedule and that receipts are adjusted where needed
- Continually reviews processes and systems to identify opportunities to minimize wasteful spending and optimize our resources
- Works with accounting team to ensure completeness of the monthly financial statements and variance explanations
- Ownership and management of installation and upgrade demand schedules to drive core business decisions through S&OP process.
- Lead supply chain and operations teams to ensure materials and resources are available to deliver installation programs and upgrades on-time and within budget.
You should definitely have:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Supply Chain or related field
- 2-5 years of experience in supply chain planning, inventory management, buying, or financial analysis
- Highly analytical with excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong user of Microsoft Excel and experience in ERP / MRP demand-driven environment
- Manages multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment without sacrificing accuracy, detail, and quality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated; able to function independently and work as a team member
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.