Apex Systems, America’s second largest technical staffing firm, has a 8 month contract opening for .Net Developer with a client in Macungie, PA. This is a fast-paced, cutting edge environment offering room for advancement, professional and technical growth and long term stability. We are looking to hire fast and expect these resources to start soon.
Title: .Net Developer
Location: Macungie, PA
- Drive for new features in collaboration with product owners and design team i.e., research, design and write new software programs (e.g., business applications).
- Build innovative solutions and technologies to improve quality and performance.
- Assure know-how and capabilities build-up for software engineer cohort.
- Develop detailed designs of applications.
- Code, test, debug, and document more-complex programs, and enhance existing programs to ensure that data processing production systems continue to meet user needs.
- Responsible for the development of high quality, scalable and maintainable systems using service oriented architecture.
- Write and test code, refining and rewriting it as necessary and communicate with any team member involved in the project.
- Support end-users in runtime (e.g third line support)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in application development and programming.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant IT professional experience from application development, showing increased level of responsibilities and performance over time.
- 5 years of experience with object-oriented programming.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with team members in different geographies.
Excellent written, verbal, and listening communication skills.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Highly adaptive, fast learner and logical thinker with attention to detail.
- Independent person who can manage several assignments with accuracy while producing quality work.
- Experience working on Agile delivery teams
- Expertise in object-oriented programming, preferably C# or other .NET language
- Competence as a full-stack developer. A full stack developer with specific interest in front end and UX design is preferred.
- Familiarity with MVC (Model View Controller)
- We offer weekly pay, direct deposit, competitive pay rates
- Health/Medical benefits, Life Insurance, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Discounts to most major certification programs, access to multiple technical training platforms and programs
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.