Full Stack UI Engineer
Apex Systems combines with parent company On Assignment to make it the 2nd largest IT staffing agency in the country.
Apex has an opportunity for a Fullstack UI Engineer for a client in a remote setting based out of the Northeast. If interested in discussing the position further, please send an MS Word version of your resume to Shane Zellner, email@example.com.
Here are the details:
Position: Fullstack UI Engineer
Location: Hybrid- Several possible locations
Duration: 24+ Month W2 Rolling Contract (Potential to Go Perm)
In this role, you will:
- Candidate will be working on engineering, design, build and support Self Service Portal, an automation framework that provide end to end automated workflows for 20+ platform services.
- Candidate will work with diverse platform and development team across multiple line of businesses.
- Candidate will get opportunity to understand functioning of current automation systems and get involved in building and supporting caching/computing platform for these systems.
- Candidate will have to understand systems and application code to troubleshoot and provide guidance to app dev teams.
- Consults with internal platform and middleware groups to provide application software development services or technical support.
- Provides comprehensive senior-level technical consulting to IT management and senior technical staffs.
- Analyzes, defines, and documents requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks, controls, and outputs using standard development methodology.
- Works with internal business groups on implementation opportunities, challenges, and requirements of various applications.
- Analyzes information and provides recommendations to address and resolve business issues for a specific business group.
- Guides and consults with IT management and technical staffs regarding use of emerging technologies and associated services.
- Participates in defining corporate implementation and integration strategies of new technologies.
- Advocates for innovative, creative technology solutions.
- Design and develop automated stress testing harnesses, recommend, and implement solutions, participate in and conduct code review sessions, and provide process improvements.
- 5+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 5+ years of Java development experience
- 5+ years of HTML development experience
- 5+ years of Red Hat Linux or UNIX experience
- 3+ years of application production support experience
- 3+ years of relational database experience
- 3+ years of scripting and automation experience
Selling Points for Candidates:
- Long-term contract
- Full benefits
- Training and certification provided
For this opportunity, you will also be eligible for benefits through Apex for the contract period, a W2 hourly rate, weekly pay, and direct deposit!
Apex Systems Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages female and minority applicants to apply.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.