Support Engineers serve as frontl? ine technical resources for customers and partners via phone,%?20email, or web. They deliver unique value by coll? aboratively and reactively solving customer problems, providing ? proactive support advice, contributing to product quality and ? enhancements, and creating self-help assets to broadly reach%2? 0more customers.
You will be part of a team responsi? ble for providing an outstanding technical support experience to? our business customers. From problem identification to full%2? 0resolution, you will own and manage the customer experience%2? 0over the phone, Web, and online chat support. When need? ed, you will collaborate with others to engage subject matte? r experts, Engineering (Product Groups) or Management. You? r day-to-day job will be about providing both technical ex? pertise (either on your own or by involving your colleagues%?29 and about being an excellent communicator and a service o? riented professional. You will be given the opportunity to b? ecome a subject matter expert in one or more areas and rec? eive guidance and mentorship from your colleagues.
Core Responsibilities: &n? bsp;
- Scope a customer&rsqu? o;s issue by collecting the relevant facts and investigate t? he problem by doing your own research and by involving other? teams as needed
- Consult and collaborate ? with your immediate peers or colleagues around the world and%2? 0with management and engineering to resolve service issues
- Act internally as a customer advocate
- %0? D
- Empower customers to find information, self-solve%2? 0when they decide to, and learn more about our products,%2? 0services, and support
- Advise customers on%?20how to gain additional value from their products
- %0? A
- Document your technical work and research to help yo? ur colleagues, improve the product, and improve the support%?20experience
- Maintain a proactive approach to? customer happiness, identifying customer satisfaction concerns ? and managing customer expectations
- 3+ years of experience in Active Directory or ? Windows Enterprise Administration including support delivery, cons? ulting, architecting, IT operations, or equivalent education%3? C/li>
- Windows System Administration/Configuration,%2? 0including a good basic understanding of:
- File Storage
- User Accounts & Access Control
- Event Logs & Auditing
- Candidates that are of US Citizenshi? p to meet federal government security requirements
- Ability to work shifts in PST hours and/or work a%?20shift that covers a weekend day once ramped/trained if the? re is a business need
Ex? perience in one or more of these areas desirable:?
- RDS and or Citrix experienceAzure Experience
- Experience wit? h profile management solutions such as FsLogix
- %3? Cli>Experience with creating of scripts or applications?
- Print management experience
Apex Systems is an equ? al opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow dis? crimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed%2? C sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or ? related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender? identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic%2? 0information, registered domestic partner status, marital status? , disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran%?20status, political affiliation, union membership, or any ot? her characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualif? ied applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent ? with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited? our website in search of information on employment opportunit? ies or to apply for a position, and you require an accom? modation in using our website for a search or application,%2? 0please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected]? systemsinc.com or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.