Sr. Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer - (W2)
Are you looking for an opportunity to drive innovation and game changing solutions? Do you thrive off leading the team to take on new challenges? Do you want the opportunity to make an impact on those you work with and the environment? If so, you are exactly the type of person we are looking for!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer. We are looking for motivated people to join us on our journey. You need to think big, move fast, and want to make a significant impact. Are you ready?
In this role you will:
- Create innovative software solutions for the Clients' Fuel Dispenser platforms
- Work directly with our customers to gather input and feedback on feature/functionality and requirements
- Collaborate with peers in quality assurance to ensure high quality software solutions
On your first day, we’ll expect:
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience developing software in NodeJS & an Object-Oriented Language (C++ preferred)
- Experience developing software for Linux platforms
- Experience working in an Agile team (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Experience with continuous integration and unit testing is preferred
- You’ll be joining a high performing team focused on delivering near-term value for major customers
- This position will be highly visible within the engineering organization and offers the opportunity to continue to climb the technical ladder
Perks and Why You Should Apply:
- Culture: Trust-based, collaborative team; flex work schedules; recognition program and casual dress
- This role is hybrid remote; we expect you will need to go into the office to use specialized equipment
- Growth: Opportunity to continue the strong quality tradition of our company and drive innovation
- Technology: Introduce the latest technology and tools to our team of industry experts
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.