Consultant, Data Management & Governance
Consultant, Enterprise Data Management & Governance
Apex Systems is a global IT services provider and our staffing practice has an opening for Consultant, Data Governance professional who has delivered projects within Data & Analytics Strategy, Deep Data Management & Governance expertise to be placed at our client, a Big Five Bank.
We have placed multiple people on this very team and have personally qualified the requirement with the hiring manager.
Client: Big Five Bank, Enterprise Data Management Office
Terms: 6 month Contract to Hire. Must convert full time.
Location: Hybrid, 2 days in office per week.
Application Process: It is best to apply via the medium on which you are seeing this posting. If you encounter technical difficulties submitting your resume, please send a Word version of your resume to Ashley at email@example.com . Please reference Consultant, Enterprise Data Management & Governance #1269899.
- The mandate of the role is to establish, implement and manage data governance and data management standards, policies, procedures and processes for metadata and data quality management for business unit and technology team.
- Data management experience to support all internal and external regulatory reviews, and manage deliverables as a result of review findings.
- Support the creation and implementation of enterprise wide data governance framework and policies
- Data quality standard improvements to enhance resulting data including but not limited to origination, performance / servicing, write-off , collection and recovery
- Interpret enterprise requirements and make them meaningful to business
- Implement processes and controls for data governance
- Present to senior leadership
- Coach junior team members
- Data and Analytics Strategy experience
- Deep data governance knowledge. Experience and knowledge of data governance experience in working cross functionally within an environment of multiple data repositories, multi-systems, multi-architectures, multi-vendors and multi business lines.
- Experience in supporting enterprise wide data governance program including measuring / monitoring data
- quality, recommending improvements in data management processes and technology solutions to ensure to ensure user/regulatory requirements are met
- Data management background. Understanding of meta data management.
- Hands on delivering projects in regulatory environments.
- Background; combination of technical business analysis, technical writing, development, report writing or business rule work , QA work
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Self directed
Nice to Have:
- Privacy/Records Management Experience
- Deep Data Management, Governance, Metadata and Data Security
- Azure exposure or cloud technology
Interview Process: One and done virtual interview with Senior Director.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.