Apex Systems is currently looking for a Test Engineer based out of either Chantilly, MD or Ft. Meade, MD. Our client is a top government integrator and is looking to fill this position as soon as possible. The position will be hybrid, working on site 2 days of the week. You will be placed on a well know program working to develop a customized testing plan.
If interested please contact Hannah Monroe at email@example.com
Title: Test Engineer
Location: Chantilly, MD or Ft. Meade, MD (Hybrid)
Clearance: Must be eligible to obtain/maintain DoD TS
GDIT is seeking a Senior Test Engineer who specialized in Microsoft Office 365 to help provide support on our Defense Enterprise Office Solutions (DEOS) contract in Fort Meade, MD or Chantilly, VA. Due to the nature of work this role entails, the employee must report onsite to Fort Meade or Chantilly at a minimum of 2 days a week, in addition to key meetings.
The M365 Senior Test Engineer will be responsible for authoring, developing, and executing automated and manual tests within the O365 environment. You will work alongside and coordinate with the engineering team, solution developers, IV&V testers, and the PMO to thoroughly conduct testing events as well as support user acceptance and pilot efforts. Working with the team, you will develop artifacts to support all testing requirements and produce reportable metrics to deliver to senior leadership.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create/design High-level detailed test plans/schedules in line with the integrated master schedule
- Create test cases to evaluate expected capabilities within the environment
- Create test cases using customer use cases to prove out capabilities
- Working with the various testing teams, create test plans covering requirements
- Working with engineering and networking teams, create test plans covering performance requirements
- Create easily repeatable test scenarios and associated defect reports
- Prepare reports to convey the results and test findings to senior technologists and other stakeholders
- Establish best practices for the teams to follow
- Adapt test methods as necessary to accommodate environment
- Actively manages project risks and issues to close technical gaps in the project.
- Active Top Secret Clearance
- IAT Level II Certification
- Bachelor of Science or Arts Degree in related field, or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree
- 8 years of work-related experience
- Experience with Microsoft O365 suite of products (Outlook, SharePoint, OneDrive, Word, etc)
- Strong understanding of Software testing life cycle
- Experience testing Mobile Applications (Android and iOS)
- Strong troubleshooting skills and attention to detail
- Experience leading testing teams and coordinating testing activities a plus
- Experience implementing testing and configuration management methodologies to support continuous integration
- Experience developing and implementing efficient and effective testing strategies, test conditions and test scripts for projects
- Experience developing and executing test plans, test cases, scripts, and creating test data; including functional, integration, regression, data integrity and stress testing as well as assisting with user acceptance
- Experience identifying gaps and deficiencies in business requirements, technical specifications, designs and testing documentation for completeness and testability
- Experience tracking defects and reporting key metrics for proactively identifying areas for improvement (such as performance, security (data integrity), and reliability of the system)
- Proven ability to decompose requirements into detailed test cases for functional and regression test execution
- Self-starting and able to drive projects to completion in a fast moving environment
Willing to report onsite as indicated above.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.