Front End Angular Developer
Title: Front End Angular Developer
Location: Remote (Eastern Time Zone preferred)
Length: 6 month contract-to-hire
Apex Systems is actively seeking a Sr. Front End Developer - Angular/HTML/CSS to join our rapidly growing Digital Online, Mobile and Account Originations application team. This is an exciting opportunity for a Front End Developer who enjoys working on new, cutting edge projects while working within a very collaborate team. If interested please apply directly to this posting, or email your resume to Anna Farizel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Required Skills Experience
• 3+ years of experience of Angular2+ in a larger organization
• Experience with BEM and/or CSS preprocessors (e.g. Sass or Less)
• Advanced knowledge of WCAG 2.0
• Design and UX guidelines
- Work with Designers to take requirements / mock up from a designer and develop them using the requirements
- Working across squads assisting with UI projects and issue’s
- Move all AngularJS to Angular2+ frameworks
- Assume responsibility for our UI design system component ecosystem. These components are developed at a platform level and used across applications
- Guide engineering efforts within the design system and manage the release process across our wider Digital team.
- have strong knowledge of responsive/adaptive design OUTSIDE OF FRAMEWORKS. No bootstrap here!
- Strong ability to take graphical designs and cut them into efficient HTML/CSS
- Knowledge skin/theme development on popular CMS's
- Experience developing animation and advanced interfaces
- Working knowledge as far as how to create and test highly (browser) compatible code
- Be an engaged member of our Platform Team. Develop UI/UX standards, offer technical expertise, mentor others and conduct code and design reviews
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle. This includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing and deployment.
- Work with product managers, designers, solution architects, technical leads and developers.
- Interpret wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements
- Embrace the established standards and best practices in use
- Contribute ideas to keep our technology moving forward.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively and efficiently with others
- Report status and work progress to scrum masters and technical leads as requested
- Assist/Mentor other developers
- Adapt and work with team members of various experience levels
Nice to Have Skills & Knowledge (but not required)
- Angular CLI, Webpack, Gulp, Docker, Jenkins, Selenium, Swagger, SonarQube, Mocha,
- Typescript, Micro Front-ends
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery environment
- Agile experience
- GIT and GIT Workflows
- Hybrid mobile applications (e.g. Cordova)
- Experience in Linux/Unix/Mac OS X based environments
- Karma, Jasmine
- Comfortable working with command line tools & scripting
- Understanding of microservice’s and/or restful service’s
- Experience writing unit tests and utilizing automated testing
Bachelor’s degree in Computer/Information Science, Information Systems Management or equivalent work experience
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.