Software Architect III
Apex Systems, a top 5 national recruiting organization with a focus on Information Technology, has a Software Architect opportunity available with a well-known communications company.
You would be handling three of the company's ongoing projects. These projects are all centered on making the costumer's experience as seamless as possible while facilitating the employees' jobs.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- Experience with Hibernate, Spring, and Microservices.
- At least 8+ years of experience with Java/J2EE and Spring boot.
- At least 5 years of experience in J2EE/JAVA design experience in combination of new design/build projects as well as post-production maintenance.
- At least 4 years of experience in consuming and creating SOAP APIs, RESTful implementations.
- At least 4 years of experience in Angular style sheets and React.
- Hands-on experience in Unix.
- Proficient in Agile methodologies and JIRA.
- Experience with unit testing tools.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Leading the implementation for Field Ops projects from technical standpoint.
- Design application features which are future ready and that fulfill client requirements.
- Reviews and provides input into development standards.
- Influences system design by identifying and recommending design and requirements needs for software enhancements.
- Mentor offshore/onshore team to help them write well-written code that runs efficiently and optimally.
- Attend offshore calls at night so that team has required knowledge / info to work on deliverables.
- Examine existing code and recommend patches, design overhauls or fixes for broken code. Test completed software and debug as necessary.
- Help out with UAT & PROD deployments as and when required.
- Maximizes the efficiency of the various software systems by implementing, monitoring, testing and auditing new software programs.
- Analyzes and resolves computer related problems by coordinating with in-house personnel to diagnose and fix operational issues, as well as consulting, advising and training on specialized features and functions.
If interested in any IT positions across the United States, send a resume to Rossana Gonzalez, national recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.