E)*Principal Technical Program Manager/Engineering Manager*
1) Extremely Strong Top Notch Candidates with 10+ Years of Experience in Principal Technical Program Management and as Engineering Manager
2) Extremely Strong Hands-On Technically in Development and Test Automation as Engineering Manager/Lead
3) Top Notch Candidate with Ownership to Drive complex, multi-disciplinary and multi-product technology & automation projects with Strong techno-functional expertise.
5) Expert and Extremely Proficient in Project Plan, Dependencies, Risk & Issue Management, Negotiation, Leadership Alignment Update
6) Excellent Communications Skills and Very Hard Working/Energetic/Dedicated/Able to navigate through 75+ Cross Functional Teams
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.