Data Entry Specialist
Data Entry Specialists needed in Healthcare.
Location: San Diego CA.
Work from home after first day of training!
Apex Systems is seeking Data Entry professionals starting in August & September in San Diego CA. The recruitment process starts now and early applicants will have a huge advantage in landing one of these very promising positions!
You must be able to pass a data entry assessment to be considered for the role and you must have at least 2 years work experience in customer service, administrative or data entry roles.
If this sounds like you then please send your resume to Lily Wright at Apex Systems and we will set you up with an initial screening with one of our professional recruiters: firstname.lastname@example.org
Must have a fantastic work attendance history and must be punctual!
Two professional references will be required.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience as outlined above.
- Proficiency in math, data entry, typing, spelling and grammar, for which assessments are required.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team-based environment as well as the ability to work independently with a string initiative.
- Successful customer service track record.
- Ability to diagnose, analyze and solve a variety of quantitative and qualitative problems.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally.
- Computer experience preferably in a PC windows based environment.
- Willing to learn new tasks and adapt to new business requirements.
- Excellent conflict resolution and decision making capabilities.
- Ability to work productively at multiple tasks.
- Ability to adapt to change and be flexible in shifting priorities.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.