Sr Linux Admin
Apex Systems, LLC is immediately seeking a Senior Linux Administrator to work as part of a team, administer and manage servers at an Enterprise Data Warehouse.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Stacy Fulton at email@example.com
Client: Enterprise Government Integrator
Location: Dahlgren, VA (100% onsite)
Compensation: Competitive based on years of relevant experience
Basic Requirements of the role:
- This position requires a minimum DoD-issued ** Top Secret** clearance as a condition of employment.
- IAT level 2 certification such as Comp TIA Sec+ CE
- 3-5 years Linux Admin Experience
Day to Day responsibilities:
- Utilize Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Solaris system administration experience to provide technical problem solving and in-depth consulting relative to system operations
- Automate installation methods and system imaging (e.g. Kickstart/Ansible)
- Use cryptographic experience to set up public key infrastructure (PKI) to create, manage, distribute, use, store, and revoke digital certificates and manage public-key encryption
- Analyze, design, and implement modifications to system software to improve and enhance system performance by correcting errors
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.