Apex Systems is currently supporting a .NET Developer for one of our top financial clients. Please find the job description below and send your resume to Patrick at email@example.com
w2 consultants only
- Strong database experience including use of SQL Server and integration with other systems
- Ability to communicate at a technical level and ability to demonstrate problem-solving abilities.
Nice to have:
- Experience setting up and using CI/CD pipelines with Azure DevOps
- Good communication, with ability to interact clearly with the rest of the agile team and stakeholders as needed
- Strong understanding of architectural principles including layered service orientated architecture - loose coupling, high cohesion
- Solid knowledge and experience with web based languages using C# and .NET.
- Provides direction in the development and maintenance of web application programs as well as participates in various phases of the development cycle.
- Ensures development adheres to performance optimization, interoperability standards and requirements, and compliance with IT governance.
- Provides high level of technical expertise and direction to projects while still maintaining hands on independent individual contributor role.
- Provides detailed technical program specifications and leads testing of design and code for the most complex WEB application program development, generates requirements and analysis/design documentation for all project work, and develops technical plan for interface with new systems to ensure compliance with IT governance.
- Meets applicable project schedules while ensuring overall application system integrity.
- Leads/mentors less experienced staff or projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Project Management methodology, Middleware application development and demonstrated analytical and conceptual skills.
- Ability to generate requirements and documentation for database solutions and proficient in generating test data to debug most complex programs within integrated business applications across a variety of environments.
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of providing information to team members, management and/or vendors.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.