Cloud Contact Ctr Project Mgr.
Apex Systems is currently seeking a Cloud Contact Ctr Project Mgr. for one of our top Financial Services clients in St. Paul, MN.
Please see below for details about this exciting growth opportunity, and email Lisa at email@example.com asap to learn more!
Role: Cloud Contact Ctr Project Mgr.
Location: St. Paul, MN
Length: One year contract to hire
Additional Details/Perks: As a Contractor with Apex, you’d have access to two additional training programs, healthcare benefits, 401K, employee stock purchase program, weekly pay, and other benefits. Training provides hundreds of courses, and certification bootcamps/credits for all major PMI certifications.
Job Description - Cloud Contact Ctr Project Mgr.
Do you enjoy working on technology projects? Does the idea of being involved in the execution of delivering strategic initiatives excite you? The Financials' Enterprise Technology department is looking for a project manager to lead the successful delivery and management of a Cloud Contact Center. The PM is responsible for managing project scope, quality, duration/schedule and cost using project management techniques and best practices. In this role, you will be a key participant on a dynamic team of cross-functional members from Enterprise Technology and the Business to achieve program or project goals and objectives as part of a plan to simplify and modernize the technology environment.
What you would do in this job:
Provide project management on projects of medium to large size and complexity by:
- implementing the overall approach for project(s), its major time frames, and the definition of its major deliverables to meet the desired goals and outcomes.
- preparing, setting up, and delivering stakeholder and sponsor communications.
- providing project and resource management setup & tracking.
- compiling reporting and metrics.
- determining and updating risk assessment and mitigation plans.
- participation in tasks related to project financial management.
- identifying and managing tasks related to resource management.
What we'd expect from you:
- Technology: Experience managing high visibility technology projects or programs.
- Effective communication and leadership skills: Aptitude to plan and execute effective communication with the immediate project team, external client resources, and third-party vendors; excels in team environments; learns quickly and helps build innovative solutions. Comfortable conducting interviews to learn process details and then document these details for review/validation.
- Prioritization: Focuses on project priorities first, helping to drive project goals and milestones above all else.
- Creative problem solving: Ability to identify problems or gaps early and leverage all options to drive success and solutions, gaining buy-in from stakeholders and project team.
- Attention to detail: Ability to identify and stay on top of details such as project life cycle process, task management, budgets, important dates and scheduling, manage details to ensure a successful project implementation.
- Organization: Aptitude to manage multiple project plans, resources, budgets and schedules while maintaining accuracy and handling fine details to ensure completion within time, scope, and budget. Ability to setup and coordinate effective meetings and appropriate follow-up.
- Strong work ethic and corporate culture awareness: Work hard and go the extra mile to achieve project success and satisfaction. Understanding of political sensitivity, astuteness and the ability to use the informal power structure of the organization to achieve program success and overcome obstacles.
- Project Management: High-level understanding of project methodologies (e.g., PMI, agile) and project planning/management tools including Microsoft Office Tools and ServiceNow.
Please email Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org if you or anyone you know is interested in learning more about this Cloud Contact Ctr Project Mgr. opening or exciting other job opportunities!!
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.