Apex Systems is a world class technology services business that incorporates industry insights and experience to deliver solutions that fulfill our clients’ digital visions.
Apex has an opportunity for an IT Technician for our client in the Greater New Haven Connecticut area. Here are the details:
For applicants who are interested in this opportunity; please send a Word resume to Alexa Whalen, Professional Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position: IT Technician
Location: New Haven, CT
Rate: Negotiable based on experience
Duration: 1+ Year contract to hire
Coordinate, install and maintain the efficient and effective functioning of the hardware, software, and network systems for a department. Apply knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures of a field of specialization to complete difficult assignments. Interpret and communicate information, ideas, and instructions clearly, accurately, and persuasively both verbally and in writing including materials intended for distribution.
- Support strategic initiatives prioritized by senior leadership; support cross-functional, collaborative ways of working across HR, Finance, ITS, and Academic Business Offices.
- Collaborate with key executive sponsors, business stakeholders, and staff to ensure changes to the organization, staff and business processes are identified and addressed as needed.
- Work effectively with project managers to structure and integrate OCM plan deliverables for multiple phases of complex projects, identifies, and deploys resources, ensures quality of work, ensures engagement deliverables meet expectations.
- Responsible for the management of training development and delivery.
- Established iOS (MACs) skills and media services (supporting concerts and ticket sales).
- High level and/or working knowledge of digital music software such as:
- FL Studio, Adobe Audition, GarageBand, Apple Logic Pro, Ableton Live, Pro Tools
- Responsible for the planning and delivery of customer support services including installation, consultation, troubleshooting, user assistance, and training
- Resolve routine to moderately complex end-user issues in a timely manner through established protocol and troubleshooting; escalate as necessary
- Provide guidance and explain policies and procedures to end-users
- Install and configure software for network connectivity, backups, server access, et c. on user systems
- Developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Developed interpersonal, written, communications and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of information technology applications, processes, software, and equipment
- Demonstrated team performance skills, customer service mindset approach, and the ability to act as a trusted advisor
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field and 2 years of related experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
For this opportunity, you will also be eligible for benefits through Apex for the contract period, 401K, medical/health benefits options, a W2 hourly rate, weekly pay, and direct deposit!
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.