We're hiring of ran Executive Support Technician in the Plano area (with some travel involved). If interested, then please send me an updated resume to Chris Holland at firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Executive Support Technician
Location: On-site Based in Plano, some travel to Dallas or Richardson TX (mileage will be reimbursed)
Employment Type: Contract (1 year to start)
Pay Rate: 20/hr
- Provide daily tag-ups with executive personnel and perform general IT maintenance tasks, resolve moderate to complex problems immediately. Coordinate more complex IT issues with higher level support staff, while owning and tracking the issues through resolution.
- Support executive level conferences and events at the headquarters location as well as an eventual offsite event (i.e. board meetings, earnings calls, leadership meetings, etc.).
- Support the executive personnel working at the headquarters location and remotely when the executives are offsite.
- You will be at the front line of corporate technology implementations, learning the new technologies, preparing the executive team for use and supporting the technologies through their lifecycle.
- Relevant experience with a large global enterprise preferred.
- At least one relevant industry certification, to include MCSA, A+, Network+, Security+.
- Prior experience should include 4+ years’ experience supporting internal desktop systems software, application training, and overall incident ownership and management.
- Experience working in support of desk side services with specific focus on supporting executive and their assistants.
- Experience supporting Microsoft Desktop/Laptops, Apple technologies and Devices and network connectivity.
- Experience with Skype Enterprise Voice and Microsoft Outlook/Exchange, including advanced troubleshooting.
- Advanced knowledge of iOS and Android mobile devices.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.