Location/Remote: On-site to start in Chester, PA then open to hybrid schedule after 4-6 weeks
Contract/CTH/Perm: 6-9 months
Hourly/Salary Range: $40-50/hr
Shifts: Monday thru Friday 9am – 5pm
***Looking for these specific skills sets***
- Good CAD experience a MUST
- Experience with Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Selecting Hexagon for 3d design software – experience with that would be GREAT to have
- Also using Spatial Analyzer & Polyworks
- Represents Quality function on team activities to integrate contractual and Boeing Quality Management System requirements into all aspects of proposals and program processes and documentation.
- Provides Quality interpretation of requirements.
- Develops quality metrics, design and production certification plans for small programs to ensure compliance with contractual, Company and regulatory requirements.
- Conducts capability assessments and process validations to support supplier selection activities.
- Participates in various reviews to ensure quality attributes are incorporated into product designs.
- Performs analysis, tests and process audits to ensure manufacturing and test readiness.
- Provides material review dispositions for non-conformances.
- Analyzes non-conformance trends to evaluate effectiveness of corrective actions.
- Recommends corrective actions to address non-conformances.
- Performs benchmarking and other forms of analysis to ensure specified processes capability levels are achieved.
- Works under general direction.
* Performs data analysis to ensure manufacturing performance meets engineering intent.
* Supports 3D inspection team.
* Develops inspection instructions, inspection software, and process documentation
Education / Experience:
Bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a PhD degree with experience in an engineering classification.
Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
* Experience in the aerospace or automotive industry
* Experience reading engineering blueprints/drawings\\
* Experience with ANSI Y14.5 Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
* Experience working in a 3D CAD environment
* Experience with manufacturing inspection
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.