Senior Software Developer
Work on this until I get another spot we can put into iLabor.
Looking for a Software Developer who would be excited to work in a collaborative environment with some of the best engineer's in the state. In this rol you would be responsible for developing, coding, testing, debugging, and documenting moderately complex applications, programs, websites, databases, and systems. We are needing someone with good resolution skills and who has the ability to analyzing possible solutions utilizing standard procedures.
Job is hybrid remote with coming to the office about once a week where you will have the opportunity to spend face time with the people you work with, socialize, or enjoy lunch together.
This position is direct hire and salary range will depend on years of experience, 110-130K. There is a variety of perks including a very aggressive bonus policy.
- The ideal candidate has a passion for front end development and creating world class user interfaces and the ability and willingness to code to the full stack and data model beneath.
- Develops and delivers software that adheres to key architectural drivers for our critical digital suite of websites and applications. These products are seen by millions through our branded websites and in kiosks at PulteGroup communities across the country. This team helps connect people and families with their next home.
- Works with team to improve front end development standards including architecture of web components, approach to styling, and user interface standards.
- Creates, documents, and maintains coding standards for digital team including code patterns for integration with Sitecore, enterprise data hub, and other systems.
- Codes all aspects of web site including Microsoft .Net APIs, object relational mapping, and front-end components.
- Works collaboratively with scrum team to groom, plan, and execute user stories during timed sprints.
- When necessary, meets directly with key stakeholders to provide guidance related to usability and best approaches based on effort and risk.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience creating web-based user interfaces using HTML5, CSS3, and associated technologies. Understand web design concepts of SVGs, web fonts, responsive design, working with images, and critical rendering paths.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with Microsoft .Net technologies and coding in C# including implementing RESTful APIs.
- Proficient use of object relational mapping.
- Has proven understanding of coding for security and performance through all tiers of an application.
- Need to have experience in Razor or Blazor
- Experience with Scrum or similar agile practices
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.