.net/C# Developer - Senior (6-10 yrs.)
Senior .net Developer
Contract: 12 months
- Proficient building server-side applications utilizing C# and .Net Technologies
- Good understanding of latest Architecture and Development Standards and Guidelines
- Experience providing guidance, direction to the junior members of the team
- Provide hands-on development and mentoring as necessary for other members of the development team
- Create artifacts for each project such as Software Architecture documentation, Technical Use Cases, and Code Review Packages
- Hands-on experience with SAML and OAuth solutions- Optional but preferred
- Strong experience developing/managing REST and SOAP-based Web Service API(s) in a transaction processing environment
- Thorough understanding of Agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures
- You should possess a keen desire and passion to produce usable and scalable software using advanced development technologies.
- As a developer you will designing and deploying enterprise applications with C# and .NET in a multi-threaded application software development.
- BS/BA/MS in Computer Science or equivalent discipline
- Minimum 8+ years of software development experience, 5+ years team leadership experience
- Expert in object-oriented analysis, SOA, design patterns, development, implementation, and maintenance.
- Experience with online security for user authentication, a plus
- Must be self-motivated as well as creative and efficient in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.