Software Design Engineer 2
Software Design Engineer - W2 Contract
• Location: Remote
• Number of openings: 1
• Estimated start date: ASAP
• Estimated end date: 18 months
• Daily schedule and OT estimate: 40 hrs/wk, M-F 9-6pm PST, 200 hr OT buffer must be approved by sponsor
Are you looking for an opportunity that thrives on your enthusiasm for gaming? Have you always dreamed about joining a world-class gaming studio since you were a kid? Do you have an interest in engineering systems that enable you and your teammates to be more efficient?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, customer focused engineer to improve scalability and efficiency across our build, content pipeline, and engineering systems (DevOps).
- Bachelor of Math/Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 1-3 year of professional software development experience
- Programming background in C#, scripting languages
- Experience with build technologies (MSBuild, NAnt, TeamCity, BuildTracker, etc.)
- Experience with source control system (Perforce, Git)
- Strong communication and cross-team development skills
- Passion for games and a drive to create amazing AAA game Experiences
Nice to Have
- Professional C++ experience
- Professional experience developing Services.
- Professional PowerShell experience
- Experience building complex frameworks and infrastructure
- Previous AAA gaming experience
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.