Apex Systems, America’s second largest technical staffing firm, has an opportunity for a knowledgeable
SQL Database developer
with a big finance client or ours. They would need to be on site in Charlotte, NC
TO APPLY >>> Please send a resume and best contact information to Wanda Dollmayer, Professional Recruiter, via firstname.lastname@example.org.
TITLE: Onshore DB Developer: Specialist Mid
MUST HAVES: MS SQL Server, MySQL, Microsoft SSIS
- Technical liaison between Bank of America teams (Tech & Ops / Line of Business) and Third Party Vendor
- Vendor software configuration, installs and code deployments in lower lanes
- Unit / early testing of new functionality; support production releases
- Serve as Level 2.5 support for processes automated via vendor solutions
- Performs final quality checks/testing in the remediation of break/fix items
- Works under minimal supervision
- Degree (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science or related Engineering field
- 5+ years development experience in a complex application development (client and/or server)
- 5+ years of experience in solution engineering
- Strong SQL Development Experience (DDL, DML, SSIS)
- Hands on experience in advanced db concepts.
- Provides technical knowledge and capabilities as a team member and individual contributor
- Experience with automated SDLC solutions (CI/CD)
- Experience working on Autosys, for job scheduling
1. .Net C# experience
2. Experience working with 3rd Party Vendor applications
3. Familiar with BitBucket, TFS or other source code management system
4. Experience working in Agile development process and deep understanding of different phases of the Software development Life Cycle
5. Ability to act as a vocal lead throughout the development cycle including: working directly with business partners; vocal participation in requirements phase; provide thought leadership and input to overcome project based blockers.
6. Exposure on TDD (Test driven Development) approach.
7. Experience working on Oracle db.
8. Experience with JIRA
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.