Risk Project Analyst
Apex Systems is looking to hire a Risk Project Coordinators/Analysts for one of their reputable clients they support out of the Charlotte, NC area.
This is hybrid onsite/remote role and has the potential to convert to full time.
**We cannot work corp to corp - we cannot provide sponsorship**
Contract duration: 12 month+ contract with potential to convert full time
The Risk Project Analyst requirements:
- Extremely strong attention to detail/organization skills
- Prior corporate meeting minutes experience -workshops can be up to half day
- Help in driving action items post-meetings, scheduling follow up meetings
- Strong PowerPoint skills – ability to take meeting minute content and turn into presentation material
- Prior RCSA specific experience desired, general understanding of Risk and Controls preferred
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.