Apex Systems, one of the nation’s largest IT Staffing organizations, has an immediate opportunity for a Help Desk Supervisor in Las Vegas, NV. This individual will be responsible for providing quality remote and desk-side support, performing a variety of maintenance tasks (installations, repairs, upgrades, backups, etc.) and ensuring the use of technology applications and equipment.
Responsibilities of Helpdesk Supervisor:
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Being able to open, escalate, and resolve trouble tickets
- Understand how to troubleshoot local and remote devices
- Mentor and coach direct reporting team members
- Build, maintain, and troubleshoot PCs, laptops, and proprietary client hardware.
- Provide support via phone, email, remote support, walk up
- Assist with hardware orders and maintaining budget
Requirements of Helpdesk Supervisor:
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- A+, Network +, Security + certification
- MCP certification or equivalent
- Helpdesk/Service Desk experience in large Enterprise environment
- Technical knowledge across broad range of IT disciplines
- Must be customer service oriented.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.