Digital Product Owner - News & Lifestyle Brands
Digital Product Owner, News & Lifestyle Brands
Apex Systems is a global IT services provider and our staffing practice has an opening for a Digital Product Owner experience to place at our client.
Client: Top AD-Tech Media Company
Terms: Temporary Full-Time, 12 Months. Maternity Leave Cover
Location: Downtown Toronto or Montreal, QC - Bilingual in French and English
Application Process: It is best to apply via the medium on which you are seeing this posting. If you encounter technical difficulties submitting your resume, please send a Word version of your resume to Chris Sporton at Csporton@apexsystems.com Please reference Digital Product Owner, News & Lifestyle Brands
As a Digital Product Owner you will be involved in the evolution and management of the product lifecycle, from inception through execution and, enhancements and is flawlessly executed on time. This role is inherently cross-functional and the ideal candidate will work with internal partners including the Creation and Product Owner teams to deliver on the product roadmap and ensure quality products to the consumer. There are core responsibilities that you will manage including strategy, research, road mapping, analysis, communication, and product performance. You have a strategic role in growing and engaging audience on digital as well as deliver the best user experience while working with marketing for acquisition strategy. You are responsible for defining your optimal day, thinking holistically about your role, and how you can bring the most value to the organization and your customers. To collab with one another, our teams use tools like Jira, Confluence, Slack, Webex. While it is a fast-paced environment that is also what makes the job so dynamic!
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the agile teams
- Collaborate with product managers and product owners with the roadmap.
- Focused on solution, technology and team and preparation to hand off to the agile teams for delivery.
- Preparation and participation in PI Planning contributing to the program vision, roadmap, and PI objectives at the release train level.
- Responsible for iteration and program execution; backlog management, iteration planning, understand the enabler work, participate in demos and retros, and writing epics for preparation for hand of to the agile teams
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
If you are…
- A high energy, self-motivated individual with a positive, entrepreneurial spirit
- Tenacious with a creative approach to achieving goals
- A team player with the confidence to challenge & escalate when necessary
- Experienced at product management, and external parties to design and develop technology solutions
- Able to interact with all levels of stakeholders, exceptional leadership and communication skills, lead client stakeholder meetings and influence proposition design decisions
- And, as a plus, experienced with CI/CD
This a great opportunity to be a part of a great work environment with a very well organized PMO and colleagues who will help you succeed.
If you are not a 99% match to the above, and want to be considered for other opportunities at our enterprise clients, register for our Talent Network where you can receive job alerts about new opportunities that match your interests.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.