Change Manager - Cards
Change Manager - Cards
Apex Systems is a Global IT Services Firm and our Staffing practice is looking for a Change Manager, to place at our client, a Big Five Bank. You will be joining a highly collaborative, fast paced and high performing team.
Client: Big Five Bank
Contract: You will start 2-3 weeks from offer. Ideally starting before Winter Holidays 2022. 6 months contract can extend
Line of Business: North American Personal and Business Banking - Business PMO
Estimated Start Date: Early December 2022
Length of Contract: 6 Months Contract
Possibility of Extension: Yes
Working Location: Remote to start and then Downtown Location 1-2 times a week post work from home period
Working Hours: Business hours, 37.5hrs/week, Monday-Friday
Dress Code: Business Casual
The bank is seeking a Change Manager for Credit Cards Initiative .
Overseeing and integrating the efforts of change management, training, customer experience, marketing and front line delivery. The Change Manager will need to develop the integrated change management strategy and execute that strategy. This includes, but is not limited to: stakeholder assessments, communication plan, leadership alignment plan, readiness and sustainment plan, and change metrics. The role will also call for tactical execution of the plans developed (i.e. writing and/or providing input or oversight to others for communication development, building presentations, facilitating meetings, etc.)
•Integrating the efforts of change management training,
• Apply a structured change management approach and methodology for the changes impacting initiative
• Develop a change management strategy based on assessment of the change
• Develop a set of actionable and targeted change management plans - including stakeholder assessments, communication plan, leadership alignment plan, readiness and sustainment plan, and change metrics
• Execute on the tactical details of each plan
• Support the communication, training and engagement efforts of employee-facing managers and business leaders
• Be an active and visible coach to executive leaders who are change sponsors
• Identify potential people-side risks and anticipated points of resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns
• Create and manage measurement systems to track adoption, utilization and proficiency of individual changes.
• Create and enable reinforcement mechanisms and celebrations of success
• Work with project managers and teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan
5-7 Years Change Management; and Credit Cards Experience Or New Banking Product Launch
• Bachelor's degree required
• Familiarity with the Change Management methods, approaches, tools
• Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal
• Excellent active listening skills
• Problem solving and root cause identification skills
• Must be a team player and able to work with and through others
• Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite: PowerPoint, Excel, Word
• Manage multiple and diverse stakeholders with varying needs
• Establish and manage communications processes, protocols and plans
• Create communications pieces for diverse audiences in multiple ways
• Able to resolve complex issues and conflicting interests with diplomacy and recognize when issues need escalating
• Operate under intense pressure
Nice to Haves:
• Certification in Change Management methodology
• Familiarity with Project Management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle\\
1. Minimum of 5 to 7 years of dedicated Change Management experience. .
2. Candidate must demonstrate experience in not only strategic vision, but also following through on that vision to completion - the role will entail both strategic and tactical efforts.
3. Candidate must demonstrate experience leading teams and/or workstreams.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.