Level 1 Support Techs/Technical Analyst
**APPLICANTS MUST BE LIVING IN NORTH CAROLINA OR WILLING TO RELOCATE AT THE TIME OF AN OFFER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR EMPLOYMENT**
Apex Systems is seeking strong Tier 1 Support Specialists that have strong technical and customer service skills.
Location: 100% REMOTE** please see above requirements************^^^^^^^^^
-->If you plan to apply and you are not local; please state that you are open to relocating in your resume or application
Contract length: 6+ month contract to hire with conversion contingent on performance and budget
- 2+ years of working Helpdesk Support/Service Desk support experience; this must be hands on professional experience
- Experience using Ticketing systems; Service Now, Jira, Active Directory
- Strong customer support & communication; willing to take 40-60 inbound calls daily
If you are interested in the opportunity/requirements please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly today.
Under general supervision performs maintenance, troubleshooting, research and fact-finding to respond to hardware (desktop, telephony), software, network (data and voice) and enterprise applications issues/requests. Prepares responses, either onsite or via phone support, to application, network and hardware related questions / requests. Staffed by persons with general information systems knowledge acquired through education and/or experience.
Additional Essential Functions:
- Provides technical support via the telephone for customer issues in a fast-paced call center environment.
- Produces accurate and complete work while meeting department productivity goals.
- Perform troubleshooting for unfamiliar technical issues.
- Ability to determine issues that may have an adverse business impact if not escalated.
- Applies appropriate customer service and service recovery skills to comply with department standards.
- Demonstrates good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to learn standard hardware equipment and software applications at a rapid pace.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.