IT Asset Management Analyst
Apex Systems has an opening with a large Healthcare Provider for an IT Asset Manager. The IT Asset Manager will be responsible for the packaging, decommissioning, disposal, and vendor relations.
If interested send your most up to date resume to Professional Recruiter Josh at Jcall@apexsystems.com
Top 3-5 skills
- Experience in IT Asset Management
- Excel / MS Suite
- Active Directory
- N2H: Vendor Management, Inventory Management, Analytics
- Check in. There can be depot related activities such as Unboxing deliveries, sorting devices and accessories (Laptops, mice, keyboards, cords, etc)
- Service Now and Absolute usage to determine what assets are online and used.
- Correspondence with end users and peers
- Occasional meetings
- Excel metrics and analytics
Describe the performance expectations/metrics for this individual and their team:
- Due to the variety of work and based on amount of deliveries the person will need to be able to adjust as needed but be self-motivated to work towards several simultaneous tasks to get completed.
- On site leader supporting manager as their “eyes on site”. To ensure others maintain attendance and motivation daily.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.