Apex Systems is a global IT services provider and our staffing practice has an opening for two ETL Developers with experience ETL development for Hadoop or Netezza data warehouse environments, SSIS experience and SQL experience to place at a top Financial Institution.
Terms: 6-month contract (potential for conversion to permanent or extension)
Start Date: January, 2023
Location: North York (currently 100% work from home, future on site requirement post COVID-19)
Application Process: It is best to apply via the medium on which you are seeing this posting. If you encounter technical difficulties submitting your resume, please send your resume in Word format to Phil Piche at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference ETL Developer
- 3+ years experience in ETL development
- Experience in SQL, Typescript, python, Spark SQL
- Strong Data Warehouse knowledge in a Hadoop or Netezza environment
- Motivated and work independently
- Credit Risk knowledge and SSIS knowledge will be an asset
- Assists in testing, production deployment and production testing in a data warehouse envrnioment like Hadoop or Netezza
- Writes high quality and well-documented SQL and Python code according to accepted standards based on user requirements
- Participates in project and team meetings interacting and collaborating with team members and other departments as appropriate
- Contributes to successful completion of project deliverables
- Provides support to team members and application business partners. ‘
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.