Technical Support Specialist
( NO Experience Required ) -- Jr. I.T. Support Specialist -- ** $12.00 - $16.00 / Hourly Rate **
Apex Systems has an Immediate Need for a ( Junior / Entry Level ) IT Support Specialist to work On-Site in Charlottesville, VA !! This will be an Estimated "12 Month Contract" supporting one of our Largest Health Care / Hospital Clients along the East Coast! Please see below for all details.
** HOW TO APPLY ** By sending your resume to: email@example.com
-Title: Junior IT Support Specialist
-Location: 500 Martha Jefferson Dr, Charlottesville, VA 22911
-Contract Pay Rate: $12.00 - $16.00 / Hourly Rate
-Contract Layout: Estimated "12 Month Contract"
-Work Schedule Options: Monday - Friday (Day Shift)
- US Citizen ** Eligibility **
- Willing to Be Trained Up and Learn Quickly !
Job Description: ** ON THE JOB TRAINING PROVIDED ! **
The Technical Support Specialist manages technical support and operational customer support service needs for corporate and hospital customer base. You will be versed in 1st level Wide Area Network (WAN) and Telecommunication equipment and be able to replace failed equipment when needed. Reports To: System Team Coordinator, Technical Manager
- Implement new desktop applications and assist with migration of existing applications.
- Maintain, repair, and deploy IT hardware as per currently supported standards.
- Provide Level 1 LAN/WAN and supplemental Level 1 Communication Technology support to include data jack troubleshooting, network switch troubleshooting, hardware replacement, DHCP/DNS administration, and Level 1 protocol analysis
- Update problem management system, as well as project and change request system, and communicate progress to customers.
- Required shiftwork, overtime, and on-call responsibilities.
- Completed annual goals.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.