Business Reporting Analyst
Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest IT Staffing organization, has an opportunity for a Business Reporting Analyst to work for a global athletic apparel and footwear company based out of Beaverton, OR (HYBRID). The top 3 areas of focus for this individual will be: sitting within the Merchandising Function of the organization, possessing a go-getter attitude that is willing to take on various tasks, and working with tools such as MS Excel, Tableau, SQL, and/or Snowflake.
Business Reporting Analyst Job Posting Description (Job ID 18111113):
This Business Reporting Squad is tasked with powering business insights and reporting. You will be expected to come on-site on a hybrid basis in Beaverton, OR. This is a 12 month contract.
As a Business Reporting Analyst, you will be responsible for creating and managing reporting assets to support Merchandising, by providing reports, insights and analysis to answer key business questions throughout the process. This work will require strong analytical abilities. You’ll work independently, with your Business Reporting Squad Teammates, with cross-functional teams.
For your key stakeholder, you will gather reporting requirements, source and analyze data, and deliver reports to leaders and their teams. You will utilize your knowledge of data, reporting, data viz and retail and business math, and will expand your understanding of the business as you work to determine effective solutions to data and reporting needs. You’ll need to possess advanced Excel skills and have solid business acumen.
Requirements for the position include:
• Bachelor's degree in an Analytics or Business discipline, or equivalent level of experience in a Data Analysis
• Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in reporting, data analysis and data visualization
• Advanced proficiency with MS Excel
• Proven ability to remain high functioning during times of ambiguity and minimal direction– looking for someone with curiosity about the business and the resourcefulness to find where to get the answers
• Ability to prioritize, organize and manage deadlines
• Strong attention to detail and process orientation
• A minimum of 1 year of experience in working with product data is preferred
• A minimum of 1 year of experience with Tableau, SQL, and/or Snowflake is also preferred
If you have any questions regarding this role or Apex Systems as a whole, please reach out to Shayla Trnjanin at 503-348-9582 or email@example.com.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.