Our client based in Cincincinnati, OH is looking for a Project Manager to help with a large organizational migration project. - Ideally looking for someone who has lead an O365 Company Migration - but open to other large migration/implementation experience
This would be a 1+yr contract role
100% remote - must be okay working EST
Target Pay between 57 - 75/hr (based on experience) on W2
If interested email Brianna at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference #1324569
Not available for C2C
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Principal Project Manager is responsible for the overall day to day management of projects.
- Has the ability to influence decision makers to steer technical decisions and designs on the project.
- Communicates delivery status, issue management and resolution.
- Focus on alignment with business strategy.
- Day to day resource management of project team ensuring effective delivery of projects tasks, deliverables, and milestones on time ,on budget, and within specification and or agreed upon project scope.
- Manages program interdependencies.
- Provides leadership to project team members and junior project managers assigned to the project and associated work tasks in a matrix environment.
- May provide input to employee performance.
- Leads negotiations on resource constraints and critical path contention issues across multiple projects.
- Facilitate stakeholder workshops and team meetings
- Must fully understand how to use and ensure data is accurately maintained in IT Project Management Tools
- Responsible for project communications ensuring all project stakeholders based on the level of interest and authority are well informed of project progress and decisions.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.