Break/Fix - Ridley Park
Apex Systems, the nation’s second largest IT staffing firm, has an immediate opportunity for a Break/Fix Technician to support one of our top clients in Ridley Park, PA. Please find the details below.
If interested please email your resume and best phone number to Madison Muscat at email@example.com for consideration
Job Title: Break/Fix Technician
Location: Ridley Park, PA ( Onsite not remote)
Shift: Monday-Friday 7-4 pm EST
Duration: long term rolling contract
Pay: $18-20 per hour (negotiable based on experience)
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support of end-user desktop, laptop, phone, mobile device hardware, software, break/fix services and asset device moves & setup.
- Troubleshoot and repair computer systems and peripheral equipment,
- Installation, support, and maintenance computer systems and peripheral equipment
- responding to incidents and service requests either at IT service center, in person, by telephone, or via remote access.
- Provide timely resolution of incidents or escalations to meet customer SLA
- Use of analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Adherence to established processes and procedures
- Coordination of the completion of multiple tasks and deadlines
- Communication and coordination with end users to meet video/teleconferencing needs
- Identification and engagement of appropriate technical and business resources for service delivery issues.
Required Skills and Competencies:
Must have at least 1-3 three years of experience, to include;
- Excellent customer service focus and a desire to successfully interact with end-users, internal customers, management and peer teams
- Ability to analyze, test, troubleshoot and repair a wide variety of PC problems related to hardware and software
- Self-starter and work independently or as a team to resolve customer incidents
- Ability to lift 40-45 pounds
- Monitor their respective ticket queue and handle tickets to ensure incidents and service requests are addressed in a timely manner, meeting established metrics and SLAs
- Effectively work with PC imaging software
- Operating Systems – Microsoft Win 7 and 10, (Optional either: Apple OS, Android and/or Linux)
- Use of Microsoft applications (i.e., Outlook, Skype, Project, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Minimum Education Required:
- Must have a High School diploma or GED required
- One or more - CompTIA A+; CompTIA Network+ or similar
- (Optional) Some credits towards an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Management or related discipline
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.