REMOTE Data Security Analyst
Apex Systems is looking for a Remote Data Security Analyst.
Key Duties, Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
• Process and respond to requests submitted, abiding by application security guidelines, procedures, compliance and regulatory needs
• Performs all procedures necessary to ensure adherence to access controls best practices for business applications.
• Must be able to manage multiple activities at the same time
• Interfaces with user community to understand application security needs, modifies procedures following compliance standards. Identify potential threats and responds appropriately.
• Ensures that user community understands and adheres to necessary procedures to maintain compliance.
• Conducts accurate evaluation of level of security required
• Review, recommend, and implements changes to procedures and systems to enhance application security and efficient processing. Provides management with status reports on activities.
• Provide general support for applications as they relate to security functions.
• Interact and maintain effective relationships and helps develop documentation as new processes and procedures evolve.
• Understands and may participate in or facilitate audit process (gather data, explain processes/procedures) for compliance of systems, standards and processes.
• Effectively applies fundamental concepts; works on assignments of moderate scope and complexity, with limited oversight; makes recommendations for changes to procedures, and performs varied work, requiring some originality or ingenuity.
• Other duties as assigned based on divisional needs.
• Conforms with and abides by all regulations, policies, work procedures, instruction, and all health and safety rules.
• Exhibits regular, reliable, punctual and predictable attendance.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.