Principal Scientist, Process Process Chemistry
Principal Scientist, Process Chemistry 1326792
Location: Greater Boston, MA (Onsite)
Science: Small Molecule
Job Overview: This process chemist will contribute to process development efforts to develop scalable, cost-efficient, environmentally-sound synthetic processes for small molecule drug substance programs.
- Collaborate cross functionally with internal and external teams to drive the development, scale-up and syntheses of small molecule drugs
- Coordinate the planning, execution of tech transfer and process validation with CDMO’s
- Support regulatory documentation needed for INDs, NDAs, IMPDs, and NDAs
- PhD with 5+ years of relevant industry experience in pharmaceutical small molecule process development from early phase route scouting through process optimization and scale-up
- Strong experience in technology transfer and process development and working with external partners to achieve process development goals and manufacturing
- Familiarity with the preparation of process, analytical, and characterization reports suitable to support regulatory filings.
- Strong background in cGMP and ICH guidelines
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested in becoming part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each Stratacuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional biopharmaceutical talent and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a Stratacuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
PROVEN SCIENTIFIC PLACEMENT™
Stratacuity is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Stratacuity will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact us.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.