Sr. Associate, Lab Operations
Senior Associate, Lab Operations 1329832
Location: Cambridge, MA (Onsite)
Therapeutic Areas: Infectious Diseases, Inflammatory Disease, Oncology
Job Overview: Reporting to the Lab Operations Manager, the (Sr) Lab Associate will be responsible for all day-to-day activities in support of non-GxP lab operations at two Cambridge area sites. The candidate should have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and will play a key role in the daily lab function.
- Defining and managing biohazardous waste management flow
- Managing the flow of glasswash/autoclave needs to support research labs, operating the glass washers, preparing materials for autoclaving, and sterilizing
- Reagent preparation including making dilutions and solutions
- Anaerobic chamber maintenance and repairs
- Implement standardized processes across site locations for optimized lab operations
- Maintain chemical inventory and help facilitate removal of unwanted chemicals
- Help drive laboratory compliance and adherence to protocols
- Bachelor’s degree in the life sciences preferred along with 2+ years' of Lab experience within life sciences
- Experience with anaerobic chambers is a plus
- Microsoft Office proficiency including Excel; experience with SharePoint, Microsoft Teams
- Experience with asset management software (e.g. BM-RAM) is a plus
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested in becoming part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each Stratacuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional biopharmaceutical talent and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a Stratacuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
PROVEN SCIENTIFIC PLACEMENT™
Stratacuity is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Stratacuity will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact us.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.