Scientist, Immunology 1332446
Location: Watertown, MA (Onsite)
Science: Next generation targeted delivery of biologics
Therapeutic Areas: Possible metabolic, muscle, neuro and immunological indications
Job Overview: Looking for a Scientist with in vitro assay development and animal model experience. Immunology training throughout PhD/Postdoc is essential.
- In vitro assay development and cell culture work, transfections with nucleic acids, flow cytometry
- Animal model experience is highly desirable.
- Nucleic acids extraction and analysis by qPCR and/or hybridization assays
- Protein extraction and analysis by Western blot
- Tissue processing, and analysis of ex vivo samples
- Keeping clear data records in ELN
- Presenting and discussing the data to the broader team
- Helping with various lab management needs
- PhD in Immunology, Cell Biology, Pharmacology, or similar disciplines with 5+ years of relevant lab experience
- Job title will be commensurate with experience.
- Broad experience with mammalian cell culture (cell lines and primary cells)
- Hands-on experience with preclinical mice models and animal model development
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience with molecular biology techniques
- Ability to follow protocols, SOP, safety practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent documentation skills, strong organizational skills
- Ability to interact with multidisciplinary teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested in becoming part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each Stratacuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional biopharmaceutical talent and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a Stratacuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
PROVEN SCIENTIFIC PLACEMENT™
Stratacuity is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Stratacuity will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact us.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.