Ansible Infra Engineer
Apex Systems is looking to hire an Ansible Engineer for one of their reputable financial clients.
Location: HYBRID - 3 days onsite, 2 days remote
**APPROVED LOCATIONS LISTED AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POSTING**
Pay ranges: $50-$55/hr W2 - client cannot provide sponsorship - we cannot work corp to corp
Contract Length: 12 months+
If you are interested and meet the top requirements listed below, please send your resume to Cailee Mallory at [email protected] or apply directly today.
- Ansible exp (in infrastructure environment)
- Python- scripting
- Experience configuring ansible
- Plusses: Splunk, AppDynamics, Cloud
Proven technical expertise with one or more of the following:
• Software Development: Java, Python, Angular and Shell Scripting
• OS and Platform – AWS, Kubernetes, Linux, Windows, and VMware
• CI/CD and Automation: Jenkins, Git, SonarQube, Artifactory, Ansible, and Apigee
• Observability: Grafana, Dynatrace, AppDynamics, and Splunk.
• 8+ years of experience troubleshooting and systems administration experience across multiple OS Platforms: Solaris, AIX, PKS, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Linux, Windows, VMware
• 5+ years of experience with web platforms: Java, Apache, Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere, Oracle
• 5+ years of experience with database technologies: Basic SQL, Cassandra DB, Oracle, Postgres SQL
• 4+ years of experience with Agile Scrum (Daily Standup, Sprint Planning and Sprint Retrospective meetings)
• 3+ years of experience with one or more CI/CD Pipeline (Github, Jenkins) and Automation tools: Gradle, Maven, Git, Ansible
• 3+ years of experience with Observability tools: AppDynamics, Basemon, etc.
• 3+ years of experience using logging/monitoring tools: Dynatrace, ELK, Splunk, etc.
• 3+ years of experience with Automation Scripting: Bash, Shell, Ansible, Terraform
• 3+ years Incident Management System experience
• 2+ years of experience with Cloud technologies: PCF, AWS, GCP, etc
Operating systems and infrastructure:
• 5+ years of Red Hat Server OS implementation experience
• 2+ years of managing enterprise High Availability Platforms (Clustering)
• 3+ years of server virtualization experience
• 3+ years of physical server experience
• 2+ years of Ansible or Python or Terraform development and implementation
• 3+ years of experience with logging, monitoring, and event detection on cloud or distributed platforms
• Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals
• Lead or participate in high level technical concepts spanning technology and business applications.
• Develop specifications for complex infrastructure systems, design and test solutions
• Contribute to the testing of business, application and technical infrastructure requirements
• Develop automated solutions using Shell Scripting, Java, Python, and\\or Ansible.
• Design and develop code, test, debug and document programs using Agile development practices
• Troubleshoot, and analyze production job failures related to data, network file delivery, and server and application issues independently and provide solutions to recovery.
• Participate in root cause analysis and preventative actions to avoid recurring incidents.
• Apply technology background in software engineering and systems engineering to ensure the applications on-boarded to SRE
Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments. Contribute to large scale planning of strategies. Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments. Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures. Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new client’s needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements. Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals. Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff. Required Qualifications: 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
WEST DES MOINES
SALT LAKE CITY
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.