React-Native Mobile Developer
Looking for a React Native Mobile Developer who has experience in both iOS and Android Development. The ideal candidate will be senior level with over 6 years of professional experience. Candidates who apply must be comfortable working onsite three days a week in Roswell, GA or Knoxville, TN. Candidates who are not comfortable working in a hybrid capacity will not be considered.
- Must have both iOS and Android React Native Development
- Must have hands-on experience with React Native in a mobile application
- Proven ability to define and implement effective software development methodologies;
- Ability to communicate, influence other supporting teams such as product, QA, devops, etc. to achieve the objectives;
- Experience collaborating with senior developers, project managers, and designers in a fast-paced environment with little supervision;
- Familiarity with Scrum and agile project methodologies;
- Clear knowledge of software development best practices;
- Able to deliver results on time, and take responsibility for a project’s successful outcome;
- Python experience highly desirable
What you will be doing:
- Develop code in React-native language
- Participate in high-level development, design, and mentoring
- Collaborate with the development team
- Contribute to core application changes
- Implement new mobile features such as Geofencing and others
- Conduct periodic code reviews with the development team
- Help integrate the workflow portal onto a mobile platform
- Provide knowledge and expertise to Junior Engineers
- Work with a wide-array of newer technologies: React-Native, Angular, Python, and others
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.