Corporate Investment Banking PMs
The Product Delivery Consultant role within the Product and Strategic Delivery group supporting the Broker Dealer Operations will be responsible for leading a workstream as part of the overall Global Post Trade Management Program
The resource will assume ownership for the successful delivery of the GPTM workstream encompassing multiple applications, asset classes and Legal Entities.
The individual will be expected to partner and collaborate with various groups across Operations, Technology, Business Management and the Project Management Office through leadership, organization, communication and execution on key deliverables and milestones to ensure the GPTM Operations workstream is delivered on quality and within the target timeline.
As capacity permits, the resource will also be expected to champion drive other change initiatives as needed across the broker dealer.
Key responsibilities includes but are not limited to:
- Development and execution of a strategic roadmap supporting the Operations workstream within the overall GPTM Program
- Driving the GPTM workstream through active communication, organization, reporting, escalation and progress tracking
- Delivery of specific change initiatives within the overall roadmap
- Determination of strategic business objectives for the product solutions
- Document business requirements related to new initiatives, or changes to existing initiatives
- Key stakeholder liaising
Drive delivery of all program deliverables including business case, requirements, project planning, testing, implementation, and closing
Manage project family budgets/forecasting, schedules, to ensure optimal business results
Create and deliver presentations to executive and senior management on program or project goals and plans, including progress reports
Recognize and manage areas of change. Document internal & external impacts, and a plan for implementation & readiness
Execute end to-end project management using the Enterprise Project Methodology, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end
- Building partnerships across CIB Operations, forming strong relationship with key teams, to drive the body of work forward
- Ability to interact and maintain relationships with vendors
- Appropriate tracking and monitoring are imposed throughout the implementation and post successful completion
Requirements:6+ years’ experience of financial products/markets
- 6+ years' of Project Management
- Awareness of how risk is managed and controlled within Operations
- Highly motivated individual with ability to drive results through leadership.
- Ability to identify strategic opportunities and make specific recommendations.
- Ability to identify inefficient and/or ineffective processes and provide solution options.
- Strong written communication and interpersonal skills, with demonstrated capacity to develop relationships and work with multiple departments (e.g. Sales & Trading, Middle Back Office, Finance, Compliance, Technology, Collateral, reconciliations).
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, Word).
- Knowledge of Broadridge, Capital Markets and trade lifecycle for Prime Broker, Broker Dealer, etc. products a plus
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.