Cyber Security Engineer
SCCM Administrator ** $105,000 - $155,000 ** ( Hampton, VA ) !!
Apex Systems has an Immediate Need for an SCCM / MCEM Administrator in Hampton, VA !! This will be an Estimated "12+ Month Contract" with Potential for Extension and/or Permanent Hire. This Opportunity will be Supporting one of our Largest Government Clients across the Nation! Please see below for all details.
** HOW TO APPLY ** Send your Resume firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: SCCM / MCEM Administrator
Location: Hampton, VA
Pay Rate: $55.00 - $75.00 / Hourly Rate
Contract Layout: Estimated "12+ Month Contract" with Potential for Extension and/or Permanent Hire
Work Schedule: Mon - Friday ( Day Shift )
- Secret Security Clearance ** Eligibility ** ( Can Hold up to TS/SCI )
- Strong Windows Server & WSUS Experience
- Strong SCCM/MECM Experience
- Security / System Patching
- 3+ Years of Experience with General Cyber Security ( Examples: SIEM, Cyber Security Tools, ACAS, HBSS, Splunk, Risk, Vulnerability Assessment, Conducting Data Analysis, Vulnerability and Tracking Documentation, IAVM or CVEs, STIG, RMF, NIST, ATOs, etc..)
"Candidate will have Primary Experience in using WSUS and SCCM along with the Cyber / Security Background."
- To ensure that cybersecurity policy is implemented correctly on systems, Contractors shall ensure compliance with DoD and Air Force Certification and Accreditation policies, specifically Department of Defense Instruction (DoDI) 8510.01, Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD Information Technology, and AFI 33-210, The Risk Management Framework (RMF) for Air Force Information Technology.
- The Contractor shall support activities and meet the requirements of DoDI 8520.02, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and Public Key (PK) Enabling, in order to achieve standardized,
- PKI- supported capabilities for biometrics, digital signatures, encryption, identification and authentication.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.