San Antonio - Field Installer
- Client Type: Security Services
- Duration: 6 to 12 month contract-to-hire
- Location: San Antonio, TX
**If you are interested please send your resume to Ryan at [email protected]tems.com*
Job summary: The Installer is responsible for installing, testing, repairing, and servicing low voltage electrical and electromechanical equipment primarily for security alarm systems in customer's premises and signal receiving centers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installs, dismantles, and reconstructs low voltage electrical equipment required by customer or company order.
- Makes connections and required adjustments as directed; test operation of all components of each system to the signal-receiving center to properly establish service.
- Evaluates information furnished for the job, delivered materials, layout of customer's premises and practical routes for cable, conduit and/or wiring.
- Promptly reports defective material or equipment, inaccuracies or omissions in job information that may result in inadequate protection for customer use.
- Safeguards against loss of unused materials, ladders, and tools on a job site or office location.
- Cleans up debris from installation, patches drill holes, and returns unused materials.
- Basic Electrical and Mechanical knowledge
- Willingness to learn
- Customer Service
Education/Work Experience Required:
- High School degree or equivalent mandatory.
- Electronic Trade School training desired
- 1-2 years maintenance/installation or similar experience desired
- Valid driver's license.
***MUST be willing to use your own reliable vehicle that can hold a 6 foot ladder
- Weekly pay and optional health benefits
- Client provides certification training/preparation, as well as working exposure to develop your technical/IT skills
- FREE access to the Apex Systems training database for additional ad hoc training to further your career
- Mileage reimbursement up to 600 miles per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
**If you are interested please send your resume to Ryan at [email protected]*
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.