Apex Systems is seeking an Electrical Engineer
**For immediate consideration, please email your updated resume to Apex at [email protected] with "Electrical Engineer" in the subject line.
- Participates in the generation of product hardware, engineering design documents, and test plans.
- Develops analog and digital circuit designs
- Cross functional collaboration with Quality, embedded software, and mechanical engineers to resolve design issues.
- Assists in product design, system bring-up, and integrated system testing activities.
- Participates and contributes to teams involved in continuous improvement of departmental standards, development guidelines, and procedures.
- Travels to and participates in EMC/EMI testing
- Participates in new design and innovation
- Some travel (
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.