Senior Software Developer in Test
Senior Software Developer in Test
Apex Systems is a global IT services provider and our staffing practice has an opening for a Senior Software Developer in Test with 5+ years of progressive in software and delivery, rich knowledge on OO principles and design patterns, Selenium using java or python and working experience with Cloud development experience to place at our client, a leader in the Aviation industry.
Client: Leader in the Aviation Industry.
Terms: 12-month contract.
Perks: Possibility to go become a full-time employee.
Location: Richmond, BC. 100% onsite.
Application Process: It is best to apply via the medium on which you are seeing this posting. If you encounter technical difficulties submitting your resume, please send a Word version of your resume to Braden Lukas (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please reference Senior Software Developer in Test.
- Collaborate with team members, PO, Product Managers in an Agile environment
- Perform and manage the activities involved with the development, documenting, interfacing, integration, testing and support of complex software
- Take service level ownership, including design, development, CI/CD, sufficient monitoring and alarming to key components of features in SaaS products
- Apply your knowledge of cloud services and solutions provided by GCP, Azure or AWS
- Think big on the future of our products, and work closely with leading and tech lead in improving current systems on HA, Scalability, Fault Tolerance, HA, performance and Operation Excellence.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in software and delivery
- Experience and rich knowledge on OO principles and design patterns, Selenium using java or python, SQL
- NoSQL experience and knowledge
- Working experience with Cloud development
- Working experience with test management tool like Micro focus ALM
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working in a global technology organization and managing many stakeholders
- Understanding of cloud serverless solutions
- Flight Data Analytics QA
- Legally able to work in Canada
- Living in the Greater Vancouver area
Interview Process: Interviews will take place this week as soon as the candidate is qualified.
This a great opportunity to join a leader in the Aviation Industry and continue your Software Developer in Test career. Be a part of a great work environment with colleagues who will help you succeed.
If you are not a 99% match to the above, and want to be considered for other opportunities at our enterprise clients, register for our Talent Network where you can receive job alerts about new opportunities that match your interests.
Click here to Register for our Talent Network
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.