For Immediate Consideration, please email RESUME and "development scientist" in subject of email to [email protected]
Job Title: Development Scientist
Location: Greenville, NC
Pay rate: $31-$41/hr based on experience
Benefits: 401k, health (medical, vision and dental), and paid every Friday.
This position serves as a primary point of contact with the client regarding pharmaceutical development and clinical manufacturing project related activities.
This role is responsible for supporting these activities in the areas of supervision, process development, clinical trial batch manufacturing, packing and documentation
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Independently design and execute experiments Interpret data and make sound recommendations based on data
- Solve formulation and process problems
- Author SOPs, IQ/OQ/PQ documents, development and technical reports, and CMC sections for regulatory submissions
- Maintain competency and training for relevant processes and equipment
- Ensure that all work is accurate, precise, properly documented, within GMP requirements
- Organize multiple project responsibilities to ensure tasks are appropriately prioritized and executed on time
- Design, coordinate, and execute development and CTM activities, including formulation, data interpretation, equipment selection, generation of batch records and other appropriate documentation, and problem-solving exercises
- Ongoing communication with clients, internal support groups, resources, vendors and staff
- Bachelors degree in pharmaceutical science, chemistry, engineering, or related science with at least 3 years of industrial pharmaceutical experience
- Masters degree in pharmaceutical science or chemistry or related science with at least 2 years of industrial pharmaceutical experience
- Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Science or related field or Pharm.D. with at least 1 year of industrial pharmaceutical experience
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.