VDOT Technical Support Analyst -Culpeper ONSITE
Apex Systems, the nation’s second largest IT staffing firm, has an immediate opportunity for a Technical Support Analyst in Culpeper, VA. Please find the details below.
If interested please email your resume and best phone number to Mackenzie Morris at [email protected] for consideration
Job Title: Technical Support Analyst
Contract: April 2023- April 2024
Location: Culpeper, VA
- Working with end users within the assigned district
- MUST possess a valid driver license and have a clear driving history - will drive state vehicle
- Position will primary focus working with field staff with new technology and support of devices
- Develop training material and train end users in a computer lab on various office applications
- Monitor VDOT Help Desk queues and assist with clean-up of aging help desk tickets
- Support IT Knowledge Base Management by participating in the review and updates of articles
- Communicate and collaborate across the entire team to include IT support center peers, supervisor and other departmental teams
- Expert in the use of Outlook, OneDrive, SharePoint Online, Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with individuals and groups.
- Strong Customer Service skills that include a customer first attitude.
- Position is responsible for agency-specific end user SharePoint support and Office Application training for VDOT Culpeper District.
- Extensive skill in the use of Microsoft Desktop products including but not limited to Windows, SharePoint, MS Office Suite and MS Teams.
- Knowledge of computer/mobile device applications and how they operate in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with creating training documentation.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.